DURATION: approximately 11 hours
Montenegro is one of the last undiscovered secrets,the country whose vast natural and spiritual assets refuse to fit into any commercial pattern. Exotic landscapes are not always distant and unapproachable.
Located less then an hour drive from Dubrovnik, Montenegro offers an unforgettable experience; exceptional natural beauty in combination with a rich history and culture. This is a land where the mountains descend almost directly into the sea creating a surreal atmosphere. Enjoy the drive around the Kotor Bay with it’s numerous small settlements; stop in Medieval Kotor to soak in the typical Mediterranean lifestyle; continue high up into the mountains driving through Cetinje, once the seat of the Montenegrin rulers; Budva, the ancient town which is today a lively tourist resort. All this and much more is Montenegro and this is why YOU should visit Montenegro!
Important: Passport / EU – ID required
- * Departure from the hotel according to the timetable
- 08:30 crossing the border to Montenegro – driving through the Bay of Kotor; short photo stop
- 10:00 arrival to Kotor, free time
- 12:45 departure from Kotor toward Budva – Short photo stop above Kotor at Restaurant Vidikovac (no food included)
- 14:00/14:15 arrival to Budva and free time
- 16:15 short ferry ride across the Bay of Kotor and drive towards Dubrovnik
- 18:30/18:45 arrival to the hotels
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Tour Guide
- Entrance fees