DURATION: approximately 10 hours
Marco Polo is the property and inheritance of the whole world! Other explorers before him had changed the geography of the world – Marco Polo changed its history!
…. and Korcula is his hometown!
The island of Korcula indisputably holds a privileged position among the Croatian islands. Here we find more legends, tales and monuments than anywhere else. Being famous stonemasons, shipbuilders and seafarers, the people of Korcula left their marks all over the world, but they saved their best works for their own city. Experience the narrow streets, beautiful churches and magnificent palaces in one of the best preserved medieval towns in the Mediterranean. After sightseeing, free time for lunch or even swimming. On the return trip, a stop will be made in one of the well known wine cellars of the Peljesac peninsula to sample some of the excellent local wines.
- * Departure from the hotel according to timetable
- * Driving along the coast; short break in Ston
- * cca 11:15 arrival to Orebic
- 11:30 boat ride to Korčula town
- 11:45 City Tour of Korčula (visits to museums not included), and free time
- 15:05 boat ride back to Orebic; on the way back to Dubrovnik a stop will be made in one of the wine cellars on Peljesac peninsula for wine tasting
- cca 18:30 arrival to the hotels
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Tour Guide
- Local Guide
- Boat ride
- Wine tasting