DURATION: approximately 5 hours
Enter the city of the Iron Throne, meet the streets where the Targaryens, Starks and Lannisters used to walk. Climb the fortresses and walls that were attacked by the Baratheons, take a walk on the shores of the Blackwater bay and experience the life in the capital of the 7 kingdoms. On this tour you will visit the Lovrijenac fortress, Dubrovnik city walls, walk the streets and parks of this ancient city where the filming of the famous HBO series Game of Thrones took place and see the beautiful gardens of Trsteno/gardens of King’s Landing. Our experienced guide will take you on a journey through time to the ‘’War of the Five Kings’’ on these last days of summer (because “the Winter is coming”).
- * Meeting point at Pile square at 10:15
- 10:15 – 10:50 Walk towards Lovrijenac fortress followed by visit of the fortress
- 10:50 – 12:50 Return to the Old Town and visit to the City walls
- 12:50 – 13:15 Walk through streets of the Old Town
- 13:15 – 14:00 Free time
- 14:00 – 14:20 Drive towards Trsteno Gardens
- 14:20 – 15:45 Visit of Trsteno Gardens and free time
- 15:45 – 16:15 Return drive
* Departure info
Meeting point is at Pile Square next to the fountain by Dubravka bar restaurant (just outside Pile gate, western entrance to Old town)
A guide will be holding a Game of Thrones Walking Tour sign. We kindly ask all the guests to be at the departure location at least 5 minutes before departure time for check-in.
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Entrance to Trsteno Gardens
- Entrance to the City Walls and fortress Lovrijenac